Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Time to Pay !

Ken's Country Music Page Hello, and greetings from Sweet Home Oregon , feel free to click on the events tab. If you think I should get paid for my intellectual properties, please make a comment ,you can take your time though because this event page will be there (forever) 
People can be sued for not being able to back up their words. I have uploaded all the facts,emails,songs to compare,two copyrights ,one in the form
 of a 45rpm single witch you see at the top there.
The other is the paper copyright to the music of "Better Man" The other three songs are registered at Congress , there is no getting around the truth. I want to be paid for my work weather it has been stolen or not , that's my Truck in my yard, that's my house and my cars, those are my buses, boat's, cabin by the lake. $70,000 was at great offer, in 1986 for a Indie artist out there on his own. But they were told (one song at a time, and there were months of negotiations back and forth, and they still underlined (Staff write) I felt if they weren't listing then, I want nothing to do with "@ColumbineRecords That was that . I thought , but no ! They did a search and only found a (Dead guy named Ken Dulin.
So they figure old Ken is out off the Picture , NO , I was out on the road with no trail 26 years, ya can be found in those days, only Capitan Kirk had a cell phone, and I was going from town to town playing my music , while they were (plotting) the infringement.
Now Ken comes back to life and slows down stops drinking and hears his song on the radio right here in Sweet Home Oregon, and says OH !!!!!! this is great !!!!!! there playing my 45 , I walk in too the shop and I hear some other voice. (Shock) Trauma,helplessness,fear,sadness, depression, you get the picture ? This is a mans entire life's work we are talking about.
The time it took just to recover from the damage, that was done to my spirit and my heart ,is 94-till 2008 2004 I was Dead. for real and brought back again , and now I have stent's in my heart.
This is not about money, the money is just attached to the Justice, I do have a choice by law, to have all the Masters and recording studio used, in this federal crime burnt or delivered to by doorstep. Please read copyright law ,starting from 1999 . It is short, one and a half columns , about what I have here. one more thing.
Do you want to be paid on Friday ? ( ) I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment